Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms, specialising in options market making. Technology is at the core of our business, and our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets. Founded in 2007, we have approximately 100 staff across our three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney and Shanghai.
The successful candidate will work directly with our development and trading teams to manage our third-party needs, supporting users on a wide range of solutions and projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Connect with exchanges on IT solutions
- Support relationships with information vendors, market data vendors, and 3rd party software vendors
- Interact with internal IT staff to understand and document system capabilities
- Ability to coordinate changes based on external news and announcements that may impact our internal and external business relationships
- Experience reviewing contracts, identifying technical restraints, negotiating T&C’s, costs and processes
- IT project planning related to business expansion initiatives
What you offer
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in business development within our industry
- Qualifications in IT or Computer Science preferred, although qualifications in related fields such as Business Development, Economics or Finance will also be considered
- Strong planning skills and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to find issues and solutions independently
- Hong Kong working rights
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package with discretionary bonus
- Work/life balance in a multi-cultural environment
- A flat management structure, working with highly intelligent and technical staff
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.