We are looking for a sales professional to drive new business sales of WKFS OneSumX for Risk, Finance and Regulatory Reporting solutions in Hong Kong and China. This will be a hybrid role of a farmer and a hunter, 20% for farmer and 80% for hunter. https://www.wolterskluwer.com/en/solutions/onesumx-for-finance-risk-and-regulatory-reporting
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager include:
- Build a sales pipeline worth 3-4x annual budget through intensive prospecting, and qualifying via telephone, face-to-face meetings and various other channels
- Account Management includes retention, cross-sell and up-sell activities & hunt new logo clients
- Provide reliable quarterly forecasts of license revenue
Qualifications and Skillsets Education:
- Bachelor degree (or higher)
- This position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff, product manager and professional services team. Sales Manager manages and drives the sales process throughout the sales cycle
- Proven track record in consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas with complex software applications company solution selling into the banking sector
- Minimum 5 years of direct and indirect sales experience
- Experience with selling enterprise solutions addressing Risk, Finance and Regulatory Reporting
- Relationship-building at the C and department head level
- Background in Risk Management and Regulatory Reporting preferred
- Good customer contacts and strong network of business contacts in both financial services and partner-related firms
- Strong knowledge of all or some of the subjects such as Financial Risk Management, IFRS/IAS.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, and with good interpersonal skills
- Responsible, detailed-minded and organised
- Assertive, being able to make expert decisions based on personal judgement
- Team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Energetic and driven to succeed in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Those with enterprise sales experience selling to bank are most welcome to apply.