About our client
Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with a solid focus in growing the Hong Kong business as the biggest market in Asia across a wide range of insurance products. As part of strategic growth, the group is seeking for a Business Development, Manager, to drive and develop the sales strategies for their brokerage business in order to achieve the business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Sales on implementation and execution of the business plans and initiatives
- Develop new business ideas and lead the continuous development of Brokerage channel sales platform especially for brokerage segment
- Build a good relationship with respective partners and their key personals to drive and implement the new initiatives
- Identify the needs and demands of respective partners to unleash business potential and penetrate the business share
- Provide on-the-job coaching for subordinates and support them to handle day-to-day partners related issues to ensure our high level of services standard
- Share new ideas, best practices and market intelligence with sub-ordinates and be a team player
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University / College graduate plus at least 6 years relevant experience and 2 years of managerial experience preferred
- Good insurance and investment product knowledge
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
- Working knowledge of MS office applications
- Preferred to obtain the license of Insurance Authority (IA) (Paper 1,2,3,5) or Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA) (Paper 4)
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Teresa @ +852 3972 5824. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.