Business Development Officer
The Marketing Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility includes the management, purchasing and production of collateral printing and direct mail production services for credit card financial products.
- Interact with and provide direction to direct mail production vendors and agencies regarding direct mail requirements, creative specifications, artwork, artwork preparation, mailing schedules, delivery dates and rules and regulations.
- Interact with marketing program managers across all programs supported, regarding program details, including: reviewing marketing grids, understanding program offers, staging of the program (e.g. initial and follow up mailings), drop schedules, proofing schedules and postal reports.
- Provide clear concise direction to external suppliers and agencies.
- Maintain daily communications with suppliers regarding schedules and inventory updates and share this information with program team members.
- Interact with processing centers to ensure coupons and return mail devices are approved prior to mailing.
- Review and approve proofs authorizing the production of materials.
- Prepare mail matrixes, estimates and schedules.
- Review and approve laser audits.
- Review and approve invoices for accuracy against supplied cost estimates.
- Support all company initiatives regarding Compliance, Continuity of Business and Self Assessment.
- Participate in program and department meetings and support department initiatives as required.
- Perform on-site press approvals as needed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Adaptable, resourceful, possess the ability to set priorities, and to work well within a team environment Strategic thinker Able to manage day-to-day and routine responsibilities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail oriented and deadline driven Developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent digital marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to understand requirements, implement telemarketing programs and compile program results;
- Update prospect data base and allocate prospect data among different groups;
- Conduct various research on specific topics on segments to increase market penetration;
- Conduct cold-calling activities to prospects Requirement:
- Form 7 and above
- Minimum 2 years commercial banking experience,
- Having outbound sales or database management experience in advantage;
- Strong communication skills, attentiveness to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .