Our client, a leading Insurer, is looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist to lead BI initiatives on an enterprise level. This is an opportunity to be more exposed to a more data-driven culture and work across regions.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be a lead for the creating end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across various departments to gather requirements
- Take charge in the development, design, and implementation of the dashboards
- Develop creative designs for data visualizations/ dashboard reports
- Ensure that all progress on KPIs and insights are monitored and on track
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Computer Science, Statistics or related
- 5-9 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Dashboard reporting, or related
- In-depth knowledge of tools like Tableau / Power BI / Qliksense/ Qlikview
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
Interested individuals, please send your most updated CV in word format to email@example.com with SUBJECT LINE “Business Intelligence Specialist”.