Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Management Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Support the formulation and implementation of business strategies and sales / marketing initiatives for driving business growth and achieving business goals;
- Participate and support in business planning activities which include business forecast, financial resources planning and cost management;
- Engage and liaise with stakeholders and relevant parties to devise strategic action plans and monitor overall progress to ensure effective execution of initiatives;
- Contribute to senior management decision making by use of management information, performance information, data analytics, forums and stakeholder feedback;
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports, analyze business trend and customer profitability for business progress tracking and management oversight; and
- Lead and participate in various business management projects, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth launch of projects
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in banking industry with knowledge in trade and receivables finance products, process or system;
- Previous experience in business management, marketing, sales management or project management would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in data analytics, data management and MS Access would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills, attentiveness to details and problem solving skills;
- Being proactive, innovative, with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese , fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.