Job description Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Wholesale Chief Operating Officer - Business Management Manager
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking (GB) businesses provide customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Management Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Provide business management support for Wholesale banking (CMB/GB)
- Support the workforce planning including headcount and expense budgeting to ensure these align with the Group's directives
- Assist in the monitoring and driving changes on headcount resources by conducting productivity and structural review according to business needs
- Develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices
- Manage people development programs in areas such as MT program, talent development, performance management, etc.
- Support the corporate physical network strategy and achieve cost efficiency by maximizing office space & other physical outlet usage
- Enhance customer relationship and loyalty by campaigns and events
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking industry with focus on commercial banking and good understanding of trade finance, investment & treasury, insurance, cash management, commercial lending and electronic banking, as well as the related banking systems
- Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong project management skill and stakeholder management skill
- Capacity to work with and present to a variety of levels
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of application software
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.