Excellent opportunity for a Business Manager to join a leading financial services firm on a permanent basis. The successful Business Manager will be responsible for liaising across departments (IT, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Operations, Legal) to ensure successful project delivery.
- To support the regional management team and business functions with the delivery of business management services and effective coordination with location / region / global stakeholder groups to maintain the regional business relationships.
- Support the regional management team in preparing regular management information and reports for key regional IT and Business forums and processes
- Provide support and analysis for key global and regional initiatives
- Compliance with the current regulatory environment and ensuring the business keeps pace with regulatory reform
- Drive non-IT requirements gathering including control, Regulatory Compliance and Legal requirements.
- Strong communication skills in English and Putonghua
- A good understanding of Front to Back processes
- Demonstrable work history in Business Management
- Understanding of HK / Asia market structure
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders by developing and maintaining constructive relationships and through effective delivery and communication.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.