Our client is currently looking for a business manager to join in their capital markets team in Hong Kong. You will be reporting to Capital Markets head sitting in Business Unit directly supporting them on daily matters.
• Set up and develop Compliance control framework for Global Markets businesses
• Preform Due Diligence, KYC review, suitability test and AML for client onboarding
• conduct risk assessment and provide advice to deal team on AML Risk
• Key partnership with Front Office to drive and deliver all deal-related logistics, legal documentation, market specific procedure, exchange requirements, etc
• Assist with DCM deal bidding, Excel, documentation (e.g Engagement letter, Purchase agreement/Arrangement Letter/Fee Letter/NDA/etc.)
• Coordinated business reviews & drove initiatives of Key Performance Indicators