Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Wholesale Chief Operating Office
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Performance Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Support the formulation of business forecast, financial resources plan and strategic plan to achieve the Bank's strategic direction and business focus
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports, analyze business trend and customer profitability
- Conduct cost management to support implementation of business initiatives
- Participate in stress testing
- Collaborate with FIN and relevant parties to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial booking
- Perform various analysis on business operating results and handle enquiries from business users
- Lead and participate in various sales MI projects, collaborate with various parties to ensure smooth launch of projects
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' banking experience, preferably with knowledge of commercial banking products and bank operations
- Sound analytical, problem solving, project management and presentation skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good application of MS Office, with sound knowledge in MS Excel
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.