Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Product - Secured and Unsecured Loan Products - Process Management Band 5
Hang Seng's Secured and Unsecured Lending business offers a full spectrum of secured and unsecured loan products and services to customers, including Mortgage Loans, Secured Overdraft and Premium Financing, Personal Loans, etc.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Business Process Optimization Manager Principal Responsibilities
• Lead the Process Optimization Project and to be accountable for the project management including drive the transformation of existing process flow to digitalized flow via new system development and implementation, co-ordinate with project stakeholders and liaise the user requirement with Global Team, etc.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders of the mortgage application flow (including mortgage sales team, off-shore support team and credit approvers) across departments in BAU process and new process
• Responsible to monitor the following outsourcing services delivered by the sub-service provider-Approved GSC in Guangzhou:
- Mortgage Loan New Application RCS data entry
- Pre-processing Mortgage Loan Paperless Approval
• Assist Department Head to manage project and department related issues
• Approve the mortgage pricing on loan applications upon the delegation of approval authority in order to maximize the portfolio yield and improve the portfolio quality of the secured loan businesses Requirements
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' retail banking experience, with exposure to consumer lending, compliance or risk management as advantage
- Solid experience in project management (Have taken lead in project is advantage)
- Strong analytical thinking and business judgement
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.