Business Risk Analyst
Business Risk Consultant with International Private Bank under Business Unit. Reporting to both business team and the risk team About the company
Our client is a well known international Private Bank. They are reputable for their top notch client base across the world and they have been established for more than 200 years. For employees, they provide world class employee benefits and trainings throughtout different stages. Giving a manurable brighten career path is also another attractions to the candidates. Responsibilities:
- Perform periodic controls in line with the 1st level control framework and local requirements where applicable
- Escalate, report risk issues identified from control and monitoring
- Assist BRM with the preparation of management reporting on the control result
- Assist BRM in follow up remediation of identified issues
- Provide administrative support to the Business Risk Manager
- Perform ad hoc task and projects as assigned
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years' of relevant experience in a similar role in the banking industry (private banking being a plus)
- Good knowledge of Investment Suitability and Sales Process
- Good understanding of the bank's internal control framework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Words
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, and attention to details
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Sean Lai at 39073972.