Business Solutions and Deployment Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Solutions and Deployment Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead a small team, who will be responsible for providing production support and consultation to service and system enhancement, operational design and procedure establishment in the team's relevant areas.
- Achieve the aim of improving revenue by identifying and delivering process re-design, operations streamlining and cost savings. Continuously share best practice to regional offices.
- Provide advice to business partners and Change Delivery teams on projects, suggest prioritization to meet project objectives of quality, timeliness and commercial goals
- Identify solutions to production problems, recommending application of technology, deploying robust business and operation design.
- Participate in handling incidents to minimize service/business impact and monitor helpdesk function to internal customers.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Degree holder
- In depth knowledge of front line and operations, tools and systems so as to develop an end to end user requirement for system and procedure establishment
- Excellent understanding of project lifecycle
- Awareness of HSBC project management tools and wide knowledge of hardware, software, operations and networks
- Proven project management skills and experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication and planning skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.