Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for an IT Project Manager in managing the Business Transformation programme which brings new technology initiatives. Large scale projects with exposure to both business and technology.
- Manage and lead the end-to-end LIfe Insurance projects with the business and IT teams.
- Act as a senior leader in leading the project from a business perspective. Working closely with the IT teams to drive the success of the projects.
- Manage the overall project from planning, gathering requirements, scoping, planning and application development.
- Manage the project and ensure the business case is clearly defined, including resources and budget estimation, stakeholders impact and selection of solutions.
- Work closely with the cross-functional stakeholders across project plan, deliverables, requirements, milestone charts, status reports etc.
- Understand the business process and provide analysis, recommendations for the system development.
- Work closely with the IT teams to ensure the projects are kept on track.
- Key person to drive the technology launch plan and execution. Work with various functional teams on collaboration.
- Keep track of the milestones, schedules, estimates, resource planning, and status updates.
- Lead the delivery of the projects with appropriate methodologies, including Agile, Iterative, etc.
- At least 7 years of Life Insurance experience with proven project management experience.
- Experienced in delivering IT projects for insurance companies.
- Experience and knowledge in the Life Insurance business and systems are preferred.
- Experience in Life Insurance Systems such as POS, Underwriting would be preferred.
- Project Management Certifications in PMP is preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Business Transformation IT Project Manager - Life Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Buy-Side Application Support - Global Asset Management Firm
2) Azure Cloud Architect - Regional Insurance Group
3) R&D Technology Lead - FinTech Innovation Lab