Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Transformation Management Department
Business Transformation Manager (Job ID: 3070)
- To be a team member of the Transformation Management Department reporting into the Chief Strategy Officer
- To act as a thought partner to senior management on designing and driving the Bank’s transformation programmes
- To manage and ensure that strategic projects are executed to expectations, on time and fulfilling KPI’s that are consistent with the Bank’s transformation goals
- To identify cross-functional dependencies and facilitate collaboration across the various Divisions and Departments
- To draft and achieve alignment on the timeline, key milestones, KPIs, targets, working model and governance mechanism of assigned transformation initiatives
- To report the progress of transformation initiatives to senior management and business functions regularly and champion bank-wide communication and employee engagement
- University graduate, preferably in business administration, finance, business management or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the consulting/banking industry with strategy development, business planning, process re-engineering and/or business transformation experience
- Proven record of project and programme management
- Experience in managing project team from different business and support stakeholders at different levels
- Qualifications in lean and/or agile a plus but not a necessity
- Proactive, creative, independent and positive team player
- Strong business acumen with excellent problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua
- More experiened candidate will be considered as "Senior Manager, Transformation Management"
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3070&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.