Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. HANG SENG INDEXES COMPANY LTD
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited ('Hang Seng Indexes Company') manages and compiles the Hang Seng Family of Indexes, which cover stocks listed in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our index series includes the Hang Seng Index, the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index and the Hang Seng TECH Index, as well as Stock Connect, Greater Bay Area and sector-related indexes. As at the end of 2019, assets under management in products passively tracking indexes in the Hang Seng Family of Indexes had reached a total of about US$38 billion.
Hang Seng Indexes Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank. Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Transformation Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Provide project management and consultancy services on project/ system implementation, workflow design, and process re-engineering to various stakeholders in the Company;
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget;
- Coordinate between users and internal IT team or external vendors to ensure an effective project implementation;
- Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required;
- Assist in collection of user requirements, conduct user acceptance tests, prepare training materials and conduct user training to support system/ project roll out
- University degree in Information System, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Minimum eight years of working experience, preferably with system project management or business analyst background in financial institutions;
- Previous experience as a project manager in medium-to-large scale projects will be a plus;
- Strong managerial, project management, communications, analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to work independently, cope with pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of index industry and HK and China stock market is an advantage;
- Experience in Agile project management is preferable;
- PMP/ Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage;
- Familiar with HSBC Change Framework, Data Platform and Analytics would be an advantage;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Business Transformation Manager.
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.