Buy-side OMS Account Manager - Hong Kong
Bloomberg's Buy-side OMS (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. What's the role?
In this client facing role you will be part of a team that manages key client relationships with responsibilities for on-boarding new users to AIM, interacting with clients on a daily basis and meeting with decision makers on strategic decisions, as well as supporting the team on deployment and tactical planning. This role interacts heavily across multiple internal business areas, ensuring effective collaboration in providing best solutions and service hence strong communication and project management skills are essential. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships though consultative engagement
- Strategically look across your clients to determine gaps in workflow to expand the AIM and Bloomberg product footprint
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg's products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
We'd love to see:
- Experience in financial markets with strong cross-asset class knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives)
- A strong grasp of the buy-side workflow infrastructure needed to support the "full life cycle of a trade"
- A proven track record of outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively time manage and prioritize initiatives
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
If this sounds like you:
- Prior buy-side Order Management system knowledge
- Additional Asian language
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.