What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 20 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, wellbeing incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your skills and experience:
- Investigate AML/CTF cases and associated transactions and identify potential areas of risk (financial, reputational, and regulatory) within the transactions and associated client relationship review;
- Investigate cases utilizing knowledge of money laundering, financing of terrorism and related issues, seeking guidance and assistance when required from the Team Manager and other colleagues.
- Resolving these Investigations before any issues can have a negative impact on the bank's financial position, reputation or become a regulatory issue.
- Review and analyze daily AML/CTF Cases to ensure that investigations are accomplished to address transactions that contravene the banks or regulatory policy.
- Ensure these occurrences are documented in the case for regulatory/audit level reviews.
- Conduct open source and external database searches to mitigate any potential impact of adverse information on the investigation subjects; Handle complex and confidential cases with little or no guidance;
- Accountable to ensure the audit trail is complete for all alerts and cases; Ensure all alerts and cases are completed within the mandated timeframe.
- Perform AML monitoring of assigned businesses or jurisdictions; Perform or support autonomous reviews and investigations; Support oversight on monitoring processes in the Asia Pacific as required.
- Coordinate and/or prepare the required management information reporting data for local, regional or global submission as applicable;
- Coordinate and work with AFC staff in the home and other locations to ensure consistency in standards and policy implementation.
- Provide support in Financial crime investigations related technical and project work and user-acceptance tests as needed.
- Provide input on key initiatives and other ad hoc projects as needed. Identify current transaction typologies and keep abreast of emerging ones proactively.
- Provide support and assistance to the AML/CTF Manager with respect to the requirements of internal systems parameters reviews;
- Escalate any known data quality and system issues to the AML/CTF Manager and Data teams as required; provide support to the AML/CTF Manager on internal and external audit or inspections as needed.
How we'll support you:
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Transaction Monitoring with background in a Financial Crimes Investigation unit or Financial Crime Special Investigations or Intelligence unit.
- Additionally possess sound technical AML and KYC knowledge with demonstrated hands-on experience. Experience in Corporate Bank AML monitoring a plus.
- Subject matter expert in AML/CTF typologies/trends with experience in reviewing Evidential Case Files using knowledge of Legislation.
- An understanding of the legal and compliance issues of complex banking organizations.
- Familiarity with diverse banking products across business lines and experience in working on AML monitoring and case management systems.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills with an investigative mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and efficient.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations while maintaining a professional approach to problem solving.
- Team player - the ability to work well within a team.
- A professional business attitude in the workplace.
- Relevant AML or related certifications (CAMS, ICA Diploma)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous law enforcement experience/Previous experience in relevant investigations roles
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career