Join EY Finance team and you will help enable EY in-house statutory reporting team to comply with the accounting regulations and tax requirements. You will support statutory close and reporting, analysis, consolidation, as well as profits tax filing.
Your key responsibilities
- Report to Senior Manager
- Responsible for statutory accounts preparation of several companies, related to analysis and consolidation
- Oversee external audit process and handles corporate tax filing
- Other duties including surveys requested by HKSAR Census and Statistics Department, treasury-related documents, withholding tax documents, and ad-hoc projects.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Accounting
- Qualified member of HKICPA or recognised professional accounting bodies
- Minimum four years of relevant experience in finance and accounting, preferably gained from sizeable multinational companies
- Audit experience and treasury experience preferred, but not a must
- Committed, proactive in following through and can work under pressure
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer application software especially Excel. Knowledge in Business Objects and Hyperion Essbase is an advantage
What working at the EY organization offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.