CDD Analyst - HSBC Life
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as CDD Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- Perform data and client document review according to KYC CDD requirements and deliver operational supports to facilitate new client onboarding as well as ongoing periodic KYC reviews on non bank customers.
- Perform periodic and event trigger CDD review and screening during the client life cycle on non bank customers. Monitor progress and customer response according to timeline.
- Review, assess, establish and corroborate on the Source of Wealth and Source of Fund of insurance applicants in accordance with the prevailing prescribed line of business procedures and guidelines.
- Handling customer due diligence requirement on different customer types including individuals, entities, trusts and private investment vehicle at onboarding and policy servicing.
- Respond to changes driven in client profile and request additional information from customer to substantiate the changes. Validate, assess impact, communicate and execute changes where needed.
- Support FATCA, CRS and regulatory reporting related tasks.
- Manage and articulate audits on the business from internal and external auditors and regulators.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Administration, legal, audit or related professional discipline.
- Proven relevant experience in handling customer due diligence and KYC including screening on individuals, entities, trust and PIV with strong analytical skills on customer financial background is a must.
- Understanding and prior experience with FATCA, CRS and client tax transparency is an advantage.
- Ability to manage pressure and stressful business demands, teamwork, collaboration, responsiveness and demonstrate accountability and ownership.
- Ability to handle volume spikes and prioritize work including ad hoc request and projects to meet business demands in a timely manner
- Proficient in Word, Excel, V Lookup and Powerpoint presentation.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.