CIB - Corporate Banker - Intra-Asia China MNC (China Desk) - Analyst, Hong Kong
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business. Job Description
An exciting opportunity to join the GCB Intra-Asia China MNC team (China Desk) in Hong Kong covering the subsidiaries of China headquartered corporate clients located in Hong Kong. We are looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to grow sustainable revenues and ensure we continue to deliver a best in class service to our clients. Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- Support senior bankers on cultivating and developing sustainable banking relationship with China-headquartered corporate clients operating in Hong Kong leveraging J.P. Morgan's extensive global franchise network and financial services offerings.
- Facilitate the origination and execution with China headquarter bankers, regional and in-country product partners for the following products: DCM, traditional lending products, cash management, FX and hedging products, commodities, futures and options, investor services and asset management products.
- Conduct high quality deal pitches leveraging tailor-made solutions, assuming full ownership and dedication on end-to-end deal execution process including KYC, account opening, credit analysis, legal documents negotiation/implementation, pitch book preparation and account planning etc.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Decent product knowledge across DCM, traditional lending products, cash management, FX and hedging products, commodities, futures & options, investor services and asset management.
- Existing experience and expertise in covering China-headquartered clients is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in supporting senior bankers on cultivating client relationships, winning new business, closing transactions and developing networks, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate credit risk management knowledge with experience in originating credit and or debt capital markets transactions.
- Display consistently high standard of personal integrity and commercial judgment.
- Strong influencing skills, proven track record of managing cross cultural environments and inter-department collaboration behavior.
The ability to read and speak fluent English and Mandarin is a prerequisite