CIB F&BM -Global Corporate Bank Business Manager - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. Position Summary:
This Business Manager role sits within the Finance & Business Management (F&BM) department of the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) and supports the Corporate Bank (GCB) across the APAC region.
Key Accountabilities / Major Responsibilities:
• Manage the budgeting and reporting for the GCB business including: revenue budgets, pipeline and forecasts; exposure; expenses; and headcount
• Drive in partnership with the business head and other key partners the development and execution of the business strategy and key initiatives
•Identify cross-sell opportunities and drive connectivity between lines of business to enhance JPM's share of wallet
• Design, develop and support the analysis of business performance metrics at the regional, country and individual Banker levels
• Participate on the APAC Balance Sheet Committee including: weekly meetings, periodic reviews, exposure forecasts and responses to global initiatives
• Ensure that the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements of the GCB are being delivered in an efficient and timely manner across all phases of the client lifecycle (new onboarding, renewals, screening and exits) in partnership with the relationship partner team
• Work with Business Heads, Business Control Officers and Audit to maintain a robust control environment
• Participate in global work-streams and complete ad hoc projects
• Lead the APAC GCB Business Management team including indirect reports
• Play a leadership role within the Banking F&BM team and the broader F&BM communityas Qualifications:
• The ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders across the franchise
• Must be proactive with a drive to better processes and resolve outstanding issues
• Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail, an eye for spotting trends, articulate in written and verbal communication, and is able to present and support their own conclusions to senior audiences
• Strategic mindset
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
• A leader who is also a good team player with a professional attitude