An international asset management firm is looking for top calibre candidates to join as Client Due Diligence Manager. This is a 2 year contract role based in Hong Kong.
- Major International Asset Management
- Excellent Exposure
Our client is an established asset management renowned for its diversified investment management services and products. They are now seeking for top calibre candidates to join them in Hong Kong.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) workflow tasks during the onboarding, periodic reviews, trigger events management for Asia Pacific clients as part of the group Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) policies and procedures.
- Collect the required documentation from distribution/institutional clients or direct clients
- Analyze customer information and documents according to the prescribed internal policies and procedures.
- Capture the necessary information according to the global standard and jurisdictional requirements against the customer’s KYC profile
- Evaluate and classify client risk levels based on the results of due diligence analysis.
- Collect, review and update client’s Investor Profile Suitability Assessment where applicable.
- Review sanctions, PEPs, RCAs, and adverse media alerts generated from the regular customer sanction screening system (GSSS)
- Communicate with Compliance, the business and other employees as required to complete the Customer Due Diligence process.
- Participate in various cross-functional projects.
- Review and analyze suspicious transactions
- Work closely with Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit and other business teams on BAU (Business as usual) and new AML requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to other departments regarding CDD requirements and best practices.
To be considered, you will be a Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in CDD, KYC, AML, CTF, regulatory compliance or controls within financial industry, asset management experience is a plus. Sound communications skills in English and Chinese. Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel. Power Point, Power PI, working knowledge of the CDDR Software from Fenergo is considered as an asset.
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume to Kelly Kam by email to email@example.com quoting reference eFC3507.
(Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.)