Trumid XT, a JV between SGX, Trumid and Hillhouse have collaborated with an objective to enhance liquidity and execution in the Asian bond market for global clients. We are seeking a FIX (Financial Information eXchange) Client Integration Specialist, looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment to join our growing team. Candidate must be internally driven to go the extra mile to provide a best-in-class service experience. In this role, the Specialist will be responsible for supporting a growing application and client user base and will be responsible for all FIX related interaction with clients, both technical and business.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide clients through the entirety of Trumid XT platform FIX Integration process
- Assist Client Service, Production Support and Development teams to resolve issues in the test and production environments
- Work with Business, Quality Assurance, and Developers to design and implement features with client requirements/needs
- Conduct conformance tests with clients and supporting Business on technical matters either on the phone or on-site client visits
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with FIX protocol and integration
- 5+ years of experience in a client interfacing role
- Experience with troubleshooting FIX issues
- 3+ years of experience with VeriFIX
- 3+ years of experience with FIX log monitoring tools such as MagniFIX, Daytona, etc.
- Multiple OMS or similar trading infrastructure experience
- Familiarity with China CIBM and market structure
- Demonstrate experience in creating and managing clear and concise technical documentation, aimed at external IT audience
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Clearly articulate and communicate with end-users
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a group
- Mandarin speaking is a MUST
- Work location in Hong Kong but open to location in Singapore too.