The Role and Your Responsibilities
- You will be a key driving member of the market access development team building and enhancing low latency trading systems.
- In the role you will cover design, development, validation, deployment, and production support across core trading system.
- You will coordinate and work in conjunction with the business front office trading environment to determine key development strategies enabling trade execution.
Essential Skills to be Successful in the Role
- 3yrs+ working on low latency Linux development using C++ technology.
- Experience designing and implementing multithreaded and distributed systems.
- Experience of front-office trading desk-aligned role would be seen as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Equities and Futures asset classes highly desirable.
- Familiar with C++ optimisation techniques.
- Knowledge of market data feed handlers and execution gateways highly desirable.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.