• Implementing new features needed by existing business
• Integrating and testing new trading algorithms and strategies
• Developing systems for new markets, new products, and new trading opportunities
• Improving the speed and scalability of our trading systems
• Solid understanding of algorithms, computer networks, architecture and operating systems
• Excellent C/C++ development skills (on Linux systems strongly preferred).
• Proficiency in some scripting languages (e.g. Python, R, Ruby, etc).
Not a must have but a plus:
• Public tech activity (e.g. Stack Overflow contributions, GitHub projects, etc)
• Strong background in any of the following:
- Mathematics and statistics
- Data science
- Kernel hacking
- Distributed computing