Our client is a Global Fortune 500 financial institution with hundreds of locations across the globe. They provide a wealth of financial products and services covering regional brokerage, sales, research, corporate finance, trading, etc. You will be joining a growing development team, contributing to their continue success within the APAC region.
- You will perform business analysis and develop application enhancements. You will be responsible for the full SDLC including design, coding, deployment, user requirements, and more
- You will be working closely with FO application users as well as middle, back office and risk management department, with a user-focused approach
- You will manage vendors to ensure all system enhancements and supports will be delivered on a timely manner
- You will work closely with other regional offices to enhance global trading interfaces and systems
- You will be responsible for daily maintenance and productions from time to time
- 5+ years of development experience, preferably in a sell-side environment
- In-depth hands-on capability in C#/.Net/Java/VB/Unix Shell Scripting
- Experienced in supporting full range Cash Equities and Fixed Income business, including trade allocation and reconciliation processing
- Data query such as MSSQL, Sybase, and Oracle
- Back-to-back cross-region trading experience preferable
Please send your latest profile to Rockie.Mok@ambition.com.hk or apply directly for further screening.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.