C++ Electronic Trading Developer, VP
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
In this role, the developer will work with quants to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing liquidity seeking and crossing platform of Asian markets. The person should have experience with dealing with various financial data (trading/execution/risk data are plus). This person also has ability to understand and create scalable/consistent semi-structured data platform for running various environments - back test and production.
We are looking for a person not only able to get things done but able to architect/design for next generation. The position will have large role in shaping the future of our liquidity seeking application suite globally. Successful candidate will:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Design and develop low latency liquidity seeking application and the strategies
- Optimize performance of existing platform
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level support to the electronic trading farm
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ yeas of development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system, in which 3+ years in systematic trading and electronic trading.
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- In-depth modern C++ knowledge experience
- Technical knowledge in Python, shell scripts in Linux/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.