Eclipse Trading is a top equity derivative proprietary trading firm, specialising in options market making. We pride ourselves on our trading expertise and strategies across several Asian markets, with technology being at the core of our business. Founded in 2007, we have approximately 100 staff across our three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney and Shanghai.
The Autotrading team is responsible for the firm’s algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure combined with careful design and clever implementation is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and development of our market making and trading algorithms, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and delta one trading
- Work closely with traders and quants to define the behavior of our automated trading
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What you offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience in developing automated trading systems (either listed derivative or delta one products)
- Experience with low latency programming techniques
- Solid data analysis skills
- Experience with Kafka a plus
- Strong communication in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.