Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a Senior Java Java Developer for the Calypso Development Team. Prior domain experience is not required. It would be a great opportunity to enter one of the most prestigious investment banks.
The development team will support Front to Back office with multiple asset classes across Fixed Income, FX, Commodity, and Equity Derivatives. It is an exciting role for someone who wants to be close to the business and understand how financial trading works.
- You will be working with a highly technical development team from requirement collection, design, and implementation of the solutions.
- Manage the entire application delivery lifecycle across concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to production, and support.
- Work with the business in solving business problems through technology in a fast environment, while maintaining high-quality software and performance, including Front Office, Operations, Finance, Risk Management, etc.
- Expose to the business in understanding and learning the business logic including risk management and operations.
- Deliver innovative forward-thinking solutions with the team in bringing technological advancement.
- Design and build highly scalable and resilient services and libraries which incorporate the new technical solutions.
- Aim to build a product highly valued with Security, Scalability, and High Performance.
- Strong development experience in Java (Java 8 or above) with Multi-threading, design patterns, and OO Design.
- Experience in Calypso systems is a great plus but not a must.
- Experience driving the full SDLC from software requirement collections, development, and testing.
- Experience in RDBMS experience is highly preferred.
- Relevant Java experience in Spring. Exposure to Angular Framework would be a great plus.
- Possessing solid skills in Unix Shell/Python or any other scripting languages
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Calypso Java Software Engineer - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Head of Network Operation & Services - Leading Investment Bank
2) Tech Lead, FinTech - Wealth Management
3) Software Testing and QA Manager - Leading Insurance Group