Campus Recruiter - Hong Kong Talent Acquisition
The APAC Campus Recruitment and Program Management Team attracts, develops and retains top early career talents for Citi. In Hong Kong, there are11 programs that develop entry-level talents as potential future leaders for the bank through structured training, challenging roles and ongoing performance management.
A member of Hong Kong Talent Acquisition Team, the Campus Recruiter will be working in a high-functioning team, and be responsible for ensuring the highest caliber candidates are attracted to Citi through targeted campus marketing and attraction strategies and effective assessments of candidates. This role will cover2 to 3 key business portfolios and will has lots of connectivity with Regional Team to execute a Asia Pacific aligned early talent strategy.
If you are passionate about early careers and developing talent, apply now! Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of Citi's campus engagement strategy for selected business populations in Hong Kong
- Plan and execute suitable attraction strategy for selected business areas; come up with any virtual, on-campus and in-house recruitment activities to attract the right candidates
- Develop and manage relationships with business sponsors, leaders and managers to ensure the graduate development is embedded in the overall business agenda and culture
- Manage relationships with key contacts in the business and at university career centers
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process - be able to market the Firm, answer questions and communicate candidate status
- Update and monitor online applicant tracking system for schools/businesses and report on entry hiring statistics as requested
- Manage summer intern programs including onboarding, training, placements, events, performance management and offers
- Collaborate with global/regional team for alignment; ensure a strong connectivity within multiple Human Resources stakeholders and frequently communicate campus recruiting strategy and status
- Execute the engagement and recruitment activities by liaising with partners including the universities and other industry associations
- Partner with business to develop an entry-level employee value proposition to align with overall EVP
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability - proven capability to identify business trends and opportunities using data and technology
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in university recruiting, campus engagement and/or early talents development.
- Strong client focus - able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence. Demonstrated track record in partnering with senior business leaders in the development and implementation of HR / talent strategies.
- Change orientation - works effectively while maintaining positive outlook in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Proven track record in supporting organizational transformation and change initiatives.
- Results orientation - works through defined goals, metrics and actionable plans to achieve desired outcomes; has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Communication - ability to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles and strong influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Accountability - assumes ownership for achieving results and collective goals.
- Teamwork - acts as a catalyst for formulating a collaborative environment to achieve a common purpose across cross functional teams
- Flexibility for travel and to work some early morning and evening hours as needed during peak seasons
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting