As the Head of Client On-boarding and Periodic Review, you will lead the Client On-boarding and Periodic Team to support Hong Kong Private Banking and Brokerage businesses in client account, documentation control and maintenance. You will ensure operational efficiency and improvement in service standards, good quality control on operational and transactional risks in order to protect clients’ and the firm's interests and ensure adherence to banks policy and service standards in planning, monitoring and execution.
What will you do:
- Liaise with internal departments regarding delivery of securities, corporate action, payments and receipt of funds.
- Act as intermediary between Front Office and Back Office on any issues that has been escalated for urgent resolutions.
- Help driving recommendations and implementing best practices.
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy in data maintenance function and system input approval in relation to account opening services division.
- Approve low/medium risk client account openings for Brokerage business.
- Review relevant audit points and maintain the departmental procedures and policies manuals.
- Participate in projects such as system UAT and follow up on system enhancement/implementation when necessary.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects and client related matters.
What do you need to succeed:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in wealth management, preferably with experience in middle office • Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide organisation and client focus solutions
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and sensible in problem solving and decision making
- Good spoken and written English is a must, preferably with an additional good spoken Asian language • Knowledge and proficient in Avaloq
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- University degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint