Card Marketing Manager / (Senior) Card Marketing Officer
- Assist the head of department to coordinate business planning and promotion, formulate annual promotion plan and budget for Macau Card Centre.
- Formulate and implement the marketing development strategies and promotion plan for credit card business.
- Manage the annual promotion plan and marketing development plan.
- Prepare business data and market analysis report.
- Coordinate with two correspondent banks in Macau on the card issuance
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in credit card business management
- Able to handle multiple tasks within tight schedules and meet deadlines
- Detail minded, result-oriented, self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Good data analytic skill, influencing skills and stakeholder relationship management skills; Advanced conflict management/ resolution skills with Project coordination experience
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese (including Putonghua) and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications