- Participate and implement projects for innovative products/services, operation efficiency and cost control, and ensure adherence to project schedules and quality deliverables by performing and verifying user acceptance tests and production tests
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to streamline the process for better efficiency and customer experience, review work processes and develop effective production and control plans in production and ensure compliant to statutory, audit requirement and risk management
- Provide recommendations and implement improvement of operation to enhance the work efficiency.
- Liaise with key members of internal parties and external parties including card suppliers, service providers and perform data analysis
- Timely escalate to supervisors or other relevant parties in case of any irregularity is identified
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience with at least 3 years relating to Cards banking services.
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline preferable
- Familiar with card product business and relevant operation procedures; hands on experience in project management in an advantage.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong senses of risk control and management
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within the 8 weeks after submission of application may assume their applications unsuccessful. We may review applications received for suitability for other posts within the Company. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly for recruitment-related purposes only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 24 months upon receipt of such application.