Central Dealing Specialist, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities As senior equity product specialist supporting the relationship managers, you will be responsible to control execution of equity-related products (including flow and non-flow structured products and derivatives) while ensuring strict adherence with the banking and exchange regulations, policies, guidelines.
- Liaises closely with Equity & Structured Products Advisory Team to provide accurate and efficient pricing and order execution services to HNW/UHNW clients through the Relationships Managers (RMs) and Investment Consultants (ICs) in order to increase the Bank's activities, market share and profitability.
- Product development and management: coordinates with the product providers to introduce new products to enhance our services
- Performs regulated activities, type 1 & 4 or 1, 4, 9 (as required) specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Manages sales processes et complies with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields.
- Must be registered RI [Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 or 1, 4 & 9 (as required)]
- 2-6 years in dealing room experience will be considered for Analyst to AVP, 6-10 years or more in related field will be considered for VP. Related experience should be in Equity markets or a similar position in an established Financial Institution with management experience.
- Good understanding of Wealth Management industry, and its regulatory requirement in Asia.
- Sound expertise of equity-related investment products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with teamwork spirit
- Well verse with standard platforms and analytical tools used i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg,
- Familiar with standard computer software programs
- Good spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin preferred