A well-established investment bank is looking to hire a Chief Information Security Officer to define and guide the establishment of firm-wide controls to protect the firm's information assets.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for IT Security and Cybersecurity industry best practices
- Own IT security policies and procedures and assist IT Management team in implementing the related controls
- Work with Business stakeholders and internal control functions (e.g. Compliance) to
ensure adherence with Cybersecurity regulatory guidelines and industry best practice.
- Form an effective working relationship with Compliance, Operational Risk Management
and Internal Audit to monitor changes in legislation and accreditation standards that
affect information security.
- Performs information security risk assessments & provide guidance on key security
- 15+ years of relevant experience in a combination of information security, cybersecurity, technology risk, and related roles.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other relevant disciplines
- Professional qualification (preference CISSP / CISA / CISM)
- Excellent consultative / influencing skills at a senior management level including with business stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle and experience in IT project delivery.
- Language skills in both English and Mandarin are required
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com.