A well-established fund house in China is looking for a COO for its Hong Kong branch（SFC 4 and 9 holder).
- Standardize the internal management process and improve the current operation process.
- Lead the operation team to deliver high standard operational support including setting up targets, preparing deliverables, and conducting reviews to maintain internal quality standars of Finance & operation and IT functions.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive operational excellency.
- Build and manage strategic partnership with external parties.
Experience and Qualifications Required：
- MSc/MBA from global top tier university.
- 7+ years of experience in risk management or operations within the buy-side for top-tier asset managers, hedge funds, or licensed SFC Family offices.
- Fluency (spoken and written) in Mandarin Chinese and English is required.