We are a leading recruitment firm seeking a Chief Risk Officer (CRO) for a insurer in Hong Kong. The CRO will report to the CEO and Board Risk Committee and will be responsible for establishing and implementing the enterprise risk management (ERM) framework for the company's life insurance business in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will ensure that the business operates within the approved risk appetite framework and that appropriate culture, governance, regulatory compliance, and oversight arrangements are in place to effectively manage risks in the business, including emerging risks.
- Establish and implement the ERM framework for the company's life insurance business in Hong Kong.
- Ensure the business operates within the approved risk appetite framework.
- Develop and implement risk management policies and procedures.
- Advise the CEO and Board Risk Committee on all aspects of risk management.
- Ensure appropriate culture, governance, regulatory compliance, and oversight arrangements are in place.
- Ensure effective risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and reporting.
- Manage relationships with regulators, auditors, and other stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor a team of risk professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in risk management in the insurance industry.
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products and regulations in Hong Kong.
- Experience in developing and implementing ERM frameworks.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Relevant professional certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA, or ACII.
If you are a seasoned risk management professional with a strong background in the insurance industry, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send your resume (Word format) to Michael at michael.mak(at)onearw(dot)com. You may whatsapp me at 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 and I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have.