Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited ('Hang Seng Indexes Company') manages and compiles the Hang Seng Family of Indexes, which cover stocks listed in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our index series includes the Hang Seng Index, the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index and the Hang Seng TECH Index, as well as Stock Connect, Greater Bay Area and sector-related indexes. As at the end of 2020, assets under management in products passively tracking indexes in the Hang Seng Family of Indexes had reached a total of about US$38 billion.
Hang Seng Indexes Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank. Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as China Client Coverage Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Achieve business and revenue targets by identifying and closing sales prospects and upselling with existing clients;
- Assist in formulating business plans to increase market share and client expansion;
- Gather market intelligence about market demand and communicate market development to the Product and Research teams;
- Prepare business performance reports and to identify areas for revenue growth;
- Keep abreast of the developments in index industry and competitors' move, to monitor competitiveness of our indexes to identify business opportunities
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Over five years' sales /business development experience in selling index investment products or financial data products, preferably to the asset manager / asset owner / investment banks; and covering China and Hong Kong market;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, high level of communication, interpersonal and organization skills;
- Self-discipline, self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Resilient, curious and with growth mindset;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua);
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.