Client Administration Senior Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
See job description for details
- Part of Onboarding, Static & Client Documentation Team
- Directly reporting to the Client Administration Manager
- Opportunity to work with Hubs In-country and Regional projects
About The Role
Role Location: Lincoln House, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent Role
As the Client Administration Senior Officer, you will work under a middle-office function of the Institutional Bank and acts as a gatekeeper in terms of internal policies and guidelines. You will facilitate the operation flow between front end to back end. Responsible for the documentation process from the stage of client facility documentation to activation of credit facilities. Responsible for the preparation of loan documentation (Letter of Offer ("LOO"), conditions precedent documents and standard security documents for all bilateral facilities based on ANZ standard templates).
On the post execution side, you will be responsible to issue limit approval advice to operations for limit activation, manage and monitor annual review, internal triggers, financial and non-financial covenants, coordinate with stakeholders in obtaining up-to-date valuation reports and insurance policies.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience in control and documentation functions within the banking industry
- Ability to manage priorities with relevant stakeholders such as Relationship Manager, Credit and Risk, and Legal
- Good understanding of the banks operational set-up and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Attentive to details and exercises business sense
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and coordination skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number HON002504.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave