Client Implementation Manager, Transaction Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Form part of Deal teams and provide RFP/RFI responses on the implementation component.
- Collaborate with RM/Sales/Products/Channels/Operations teams during solution design phase.
- Participate in pre-sales client meetings /workshops/ conferences.
- Critically review expected revenue and deal size at the time a deal is handed over by TB Sales, responsible for ensuring revenue assumptions are validated .
- Single point of contact for the client during the implementation phase of complex mandates.
- Provide project management/leadership for assigned complex cash management implementations, by following established processes, utilising project management tools - Organize Project Steering and Working Group meetings (for specified implementations). Ensure that the appropriate leaders from the client and all relevant stakeholders from SCB are involved.
- Ensure regular communication during the project with internal partners and clients (utilizing meeting minutes, project plan).
- Understand and capture client requirements.
- Coordinate all required Client, Legal and Product documentation relevant to the project.
- Oversight of solution design and deployment.
- Liaise with Technology & Operations and Client Service Groups for standard activities as part of complex deals.
- Provide training to clients for complex deals implemented.
- Conduct post implementation reviews with clients for all complex implementations along with RM/TB Sales and obtain explicit client sign off.
- Provide complete handover to Service teams and working collaboratively with the service functions to resolve post implementation client queries/issues.
- Drive implementation acceleration-to reengineer processes to improve turnaround times for implementation dependencies.
- Continuously seek for opportunities to improve i-PROMPT .
- Support the business by developing strong client relationships throughout the implementation cycle and help to identify additional cross sell opportunities
- Embed PMI standards into Project Management team
- Monitor client survey feedback and implement appropriate actions in response
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and ORF
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning
- Displays exemplary conduct and lives by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Leads the Country Implementation team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients, Financial Crime Prevention, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identifies, escalates, mitigates and resolves risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Country Head - Transaction Banking
- Country Product Heads
- TB Sales Team Lead
- TB Product & Product Development
- Client Documentation Managers
- Client Access - Regional Channel Managers
- ITO / SAT Management in Country & GSSC Hubs
- ITO/CUI team for H2H technical implementations
- PSS - Technology
- Legal & Compliance
- Provide customer feedback and enhancement requests to the Channels team
- Identify opportunities to develop Channels functionality of value added to customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide 'on the ground support' post project deployment period, assisting with any queries raised by the end users where possible or channel/escalate any unresolved queries to the network group and project team.
- Manage and deliver their respective area post project training needs.
- Assist in collating/validating any business requirements from their respective areas feeding into the Global Implementation Readiness function and project team.
- Drive positive and correct adoption of iPROMT within their respective area.
- Ensure implementation readiness for new products within Transaction Banking.
- Participate in any future review of business process, governance and disciplines.
- Participate in Programme Stella's future User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- A dynamic team player, capable of adopting collaborative approach in designing unique client solutions.
- Well versed with local banking rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Minimum 5 -12 (depending on the seniority of the CIM) years experience in selling /implementing Transaction Banking products for Corporate and Institutional clients.
- Adequate knowledge of client documentation.
- Ability to work under strict timelines, budget and produce high quality deliverables.
- Self motivated, confident individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Out of the box creative thinking and decision making abilities in crunch situations.
- Analytical skills - ability to review & analyse workflows and procedure to drive process improvements, enhancing client experience.
- Adequate understanding of the various computer systems within the Bank and the applications of technology in business.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.