Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
Enfusion MOBO performs oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients including shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against 3 rd parties, setup of non-trading accruals, post-trade management including T+0 affirmation and proactive correspondence with counterparties to resolve trade breaks, cash processing, and collateral management. In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for onboarding middle and back-office services to our diverse and global investment management client base. What You'll Do:
Who We Need:
- Be the client's main point of contact for implementation related to Outsourced Middle and Back Office Services
- Consult with client to incorporate their current and desired business processes with Enfusion software solutions, with a focus on operational efficiency and maintaining best practices.
- Troubleshoot reconciliation, P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing, and general ledger reconciliation
- Work closely with internal teams including conversion, software implementation, development and OMBO to ensure a smooth transition for new Services clients
- Work with 3 rd parties to request proper reporting, and create internal reconciliations
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed and keep clients informed of progress and manage expectations.
- Keep management updated with the current status of daily deliverables, projects, and how they impact overall business goals
- Maintain accurate project and task-level status in internal project management systems
- Identify gaps in functionality and work with product management to enhance our products
- Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, best practices, and assist with improving and automating existing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Strong understanding of industry standards and market best practices and how they relate to respective markets
- Project Management experience
- Previous client-facing experience (preferably investor/hedge fund clients)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.