As a client onboarding specialist, the role involves processing and reviewing documents related to the source of wealth and KYC of clients, ensuring compliance and quality, supporting the front office staff, and participating in adhoc projects.
My client is a top tier investment bank located in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to be part of the Wealth Management Proximity Operations team. You will be supporting the front Private Banking business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) for all client onboarding matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have strong experience in banking industry
- Onboarding Client Lifecycle Maintenance or related Operations roles
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in KYC/onboarding life cycle/client due diligence (CDD)/name screening/enhance due diligence (EDD) in the banking industry
- Working knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory landscape favoured
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving