Client Outreach Analyst - Corporate and Investment Banking - Hong Kong
- Manage a client's portfolio of the top 200 MARK clients subject to review in 2020 and act as the main point of contact for onboarding, review and remediation.
- Maintain contact database: FO owner and client owner (IC) and liaise with teams in Bangalore in charge of list of requirements.
- Control & challenge list of requirements and rational: liaise with KYC teams if needed.
- Monitor the case end to end and ensure completion.
- Escalate to head of Sales BMO when documents cannot be collected and help solve any client's escalations with the business.
- Lead continuous improvement actions like defining strategy sourcing and automation (fintech, robots, vendors, utilities, data providers...)
- Experience in KYC in a SG Corporate and Investment Banking
- Client facing skills - ability to speak to the clients on regular basis and provide accurate and efficient information
- Ability to explain clearly to the client the requirements for the onboarding process
- Ability to understand the client structure and the structure of a financial transaction
- Understanding of key issues in relation to AML risk, ability to identify relevant sources of information
- Familiarity with local AML/KYC regulatory and compliance issues
- Analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and handle difficult conversations
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight and changeable timeframes
- Ability to challenge the Business Lines in cases where the onboarding capacity cannot handle the current pipeline, able to identify the high priority cases vs the standard ones
- Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with Business Lines and Clients
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- Transversal knowledge of the services and products of the corporate and investment banking sector.
- Specific knowledge of SG group is an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to keep abreast of AML/KYC latest issues and requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken in English
The Client Outreach Team is the interface between clients and internal key stakeholders. As dedicated point of contact, the team is responsible for the maintenance of our existing new clients by identifying KYC requirements and collecting all required documents. The team is also the main point of contact for onboarding related matters for our different business lines in the region. Responsibilities include supporting the business lines, managing their
priorities and providing transparency of the process. The team provides advisory services internally and externally and should be well versed in the latest KYC and regulatory requirements and how they are applied within our organization. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: 2020/12/17
Publication date: 2020/11/17