We are looking for Client Relationship Managers to create, nurture and develop long-term relationships with our clients throughout their entire life cycle. Each Client Relationship Managers will be responsible for a portfolio of APAC clients or a portfolio of APAC jurisdictions (i.e. East & North Asia (ENEA), South East Asia (SEA), Pacific). Central to our Organization, the Client Relationship Managers are the link between the operation teams and the clients, working with different people in the organisation to ensure that customers are satisfied with all our services.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
You will have to develop a deep understanding of the clients’ strategy, goals and future demands, being responsible for maintaining existing client book and ensuring that the revenues of the client portfolio grow, both in volume and in profitability.
You will achieve this by ensuring a high standard of service delivery and identifying growth opportunities.
- Relationship Management
- o Building excellent long-term relationships with existing clients, maintaining regular exchange with them and advising them on how Apex can support their growth plans;
- o Answering clients’ questions in a solution oriented manner;
- o Collecting regular feedback from clients and share it with the internal teams as appropriate;
- o Managing, monitoring and assuring client satisfaction;
- o Collaborating with service delivery team to address customers’ needs;
- Revenue Growth
- o Identifying cross selling opportunities with existing clients;
- o Assuring Apex is and remains client’s preferred partner;
- o Collaborating with sales team and product team to identify additional revenue to generate
- o Assessing and assuring client profitability;
- o Assisting in cash collection;
- o Monitoring scope of service;
- Minimum a Degree in relevant field (financial services, business, economics, accounting);
- Minimum 6 years’ managerial operational experience in either fund, banking or financial service;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
- Background in customer service is a plus;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Team player and good sense of humour;
- English, and French and German are an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce).
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.