Client Services Officer
- commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 22 Mar 19
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) - and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Executive Director & Head of Product, Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for day to day management of sales support activities for the whole sales team
- Work closely with different internal departments, including compliance, operation and investment teams for project coordination on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for Request For Proposals (RFP) process, compilation, due diligence on clients and CRM update
- Enhance the client service platform
- Undergraduate or Master in Finance/Economics/Business or related majors
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of financial products & detail-minded with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good knowledge of Wind and Bloomberg Terminal for data update is a plus
- Professional translation skill is a plus
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.