Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Provide fundamental support in all aspects of client service, client relationship building and account maintenance to assist the business activities of Relationship Managers
- Respond to client inquiries on account documentation, account activity, statement information, securities transfers, general private banking product and/or service information
- Liaison with Clients and work closely with Operations to ensure timely transaction processing and service delivery of clients’ requirements
- Assist in client on/off boarding pre-checks/processes and all account reviews
- Ensure the operational processes are performed in compliance with the bank's policy and regulatory requirements
- Receive, execute and report order for equities, foreign exchange, structured and fixed-income products, etc in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Handle logistics for business trips and meetings
- Any other job duties which the supervisor may delegate from time to time
Key Experience & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in Business / Finance
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in private banking with an investment/global bank
- English and Mandarin language skills preferred, as the role requires regular correspondences with Chinese clients.
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task
- Organized team player with good understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.