Client Services Representative, Prime Services Client Servicing - Banking Operations Hong Kong
Operational Risk & Regulatory Responsibility:
- Responsible as the main operational point of contact for key client relationships to deliver focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial effort of the group. Constantly looking to increase Client satisfaction via high standard of care and responsiveness, the Client Services representative is an integral part of the Prime and Clearing product offering.
- Develop an expertise of the Societe Generale business and organization, as well as the Prime Clearing business to have an adequate understanding of the business and the supporting platform.
- Handle the Client Service (CS) On-boarding for new client accounts according to the CS management guidelines
- Develop an expertise of the Client setup and specifics (Know Your Client) and maintain procedures up to date.
- Help to identify specific client needs and pain points. Log and track accordingly in the Group CRM framework
- Report and Escalate regularly significant issues and blocking points to department manager.
- Facilitate resolution of pain point and follow thru implementation of value added solutions
- Identify improvements required in the offering, represent the voice of the Client to relevant stakeholders, and drive the change of the platform with the relevant stakeholders to deliver meaningful benefits to the business.
- Offer improvements and insights to deliver additional value to clients / improve the Societe Generale servicing as part of a continuous improvement culture (Propose ideas and observe a collaborative mindset)
- Manage the client's Service Level Review and perform supporting Client Analysis.
- Cover Follow The Sun protocol for inbound clients assigned per departmental procedures.
- Maintain up to date procedures of the tasks covered, and make sure to adhere to the Group policies.
- Define training needs and promote inter-department cross learning.
- Provide backup on client coverage as the need arises within the team in a pro-active and professional manner
- Cross train with teammates regularly and pro-actively to keep up to date with specific client issues and procedures.
- Contribute actively to the Daily Meeting of the department.
- Observe procedures and best practices to reduce occurrence and severity of potential mistakes, escalate issues promptly to Management and participate in the continuous improvement of processes.
- Prepare relevant regulatory reporting for the region.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile
Key skill areas & Knowledge required:
- 3+ years experience in a similar Client facing role
- Knowledge in Exchange Traded Derivatives Products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other Asian languages strongly preferred.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
The Client Service team comprises Client Service Representatives servicing clients including Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Corporations. The team serves as the main point of contact for post-trade services supporting Societe Generale's Prime Brokerage and Clearing business.
Job code: 19000LYM
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 25/08/2019
Date of publication: 29/07/2019