Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Investment Services - Client Solution and Wholesales Distribution
Hang Seng's Investment Services business offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Our customers can invest in over 400 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organizations.
We provide various structured products for investors as an alternative investment choice for enhancing their potential returns, while our currency-linked deposits and forex margin trading are able to provide investors with opportunities to capitalise on the FX market. Besides, we also offer bond investments to selected personal customer segments for a stable return.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join our department as Client Solution Manager
. Principal Responsibilities
- Implement strategic development of Fixed Income Products propositions to increase market competitiveness and grow product penetration in Retail, PB and WEM segment.
- Interact and effectively manage relationship with internal parties on fixed income product information and external counterparties on pricings and liquidities as well as markets updates
- Keep up-to-date with market developments and to watch out areas that can affect bond market performance.
- Participate in Fixed Income Products due diligence and on-going monitoring throughout the Product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Defining the product vision and working closely with 2LODs and key stakeholders for the product delivery.
- Adhere to internal and regulatory guidelines on product approval, development and implementation.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
- Proven experience in product development or business experience in fixed income products
- Minimum of 5 years' product development experience, with related exposure to due diligence process, on-going monitoring of product lifecycle, and new product idea
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and proficient in advanced MS Excel
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.