A prestigious consulting firm is growing their Cloud Services team and is looking to hire a Cloud Architect to join them and work with enterprise clients across various industries.
- Conduct analysis, and developing solutions for client problems
- Help clients navigate the end-to-end journey for technology integration
- Define and deliver a Cloud Transformation Strategy and Operating Model that aligns to business, technology and/or digital strategies
- Develop the Business Case for investment in technology transformation and cloud integration
- Select the right products and services for a solution
- Architect and deliver the platform
- Understand the leading integration technologies and the key integration and deployment challenges being faced by our clients
- Provide an authoritative point of view on how integration influences and enables emerging technology trends, e.g. recent perspectives include points of view on Cloud, the Internet of Things (IOTs), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and OpenAPI.
- Grow relationship, experience, practice and maintain the position as market leaders with key integration vendors such as AWS, Azure, AliCloud and Google Cloud Platform
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to serve clients
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of working experience within the IT Consulting industry
- Experience in cloud architecture or integration-related roles
- Proven technical problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- Certification and Hands-on experience of using one or more leading cloud platform and integration products i.e. AWS, Azure, AliCloud and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of key integration challenges, patterns, market drivers and trends
- Good understanding of emerging and innovative integration technologies and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- Keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
- Good verbal and written communications in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks.